HOW WE DO IT:
We can review your collections –
- • Monday through Saturday up until 5pm
- • Sunday any time before 3pm
DO YOU HAVE MORE THAN 4 BOXES?
- • Please call 410.730.0050 to let us know what you have so that we may better accommodate you.
- • Our offer is based on popularity, condition and what we can use
- • We will pay you in cash or store credit for the items we can use
If you choose not to sell your items, we will provide you with other possible outlets.
- • There is no standard price for anything.
- • We will make you an offer for the things we can use.
- • Please excuse us if we underestimate your collection. We mean to be fair!
We always pay cash or give store credit for quality books, Cds, DVDs, Blu-Ray, records, audiobooks, graphic novels, etc. in very good to mint condition.
We accept between 600 and 1,000 items every week so we have an ever changing inventory of cool stuff for you to peruse.
You’ve read them. You’ve listened to them. You’ve watched them. Now turn them into store credit or CASH!
For more information call 410-730-0050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please come check us out!
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING:
We buy and trade every day from 9am/10am until 6pm Monday through Saturday and Sunday until 3pm.
- • fiction (popular fiction, horror, sci-fi/fantasy, mystery and some romance)
- • non-fiction (many categories)
- • children’s
- • graphic novels
- • classic literature
Discs must include cases and artwork:
- • DVDs
- • blu-ray
- • video games
- • CDs
- • audio books (on disc)
- • vinyl records (classic rock from the 60s, 70s, and early 80s and Jazz era)
Our staff will examine your collection and offer you cash and/or store credit for the items we can use and ask that you take back things we cannot.
WHAT WE CAN’T BUY:
Items in POOR condition – Moldy, broken bindings, hardcover books without a DJ, scratched discs or LPS
- • VHS
- • audio cassettes
- • encyclopedias
- • library books
- • advance reader’s copy
- • Reader’s digest